Business Relationship Manager - Nadi
Business Relationship Manager - Nausori
Business Relationship Manager - Labasa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position reporting to the Head of Sales based at Level 5 BSP Life Centre.
The primary purpose of the role is to effectively contribute to the achievement of the organisation's strategic and tactical plans by providing high quality leadership, administrative oversight and technical support in line with the Unit's goals and objectives.
- Deliver the Sales Unit's Life & Health New Business volume and quality targets.
- Lead, motivate and assist advisors to achieve minimum standard and minimum policy persistency rate standards as set out in the Sales Agency agreement.
- Identify sales opportunities within the region by networking with senior personnel of corporate organisations and with Directors in the business community. Facilitate and transfer leads to members of the Unit to convert to sales.
- Monitor performance at an individual sales advisor level and assist those in need of support in regard to planning, prospecting, presentation skills, closing and after sales administration. Provide on-the-job training as required.
- With the support of the Business Relationship Consultant, thoroughly assess all proposals to ensure they meet quality standards. Work closely with the Head Office Operations team to convert business to issued and minimise business in suspense.
- Recruit high quality Sales Advisors on terms and conditions provided by the Company. Achieve and maintain a minimum of 25 Advisors for the Unit to enable the achievement of sales and quality targets.
- Operate and manage the sales unit within the expense budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred with at least 5 years' experience in the Insurance industry.
- Prior sales experience is an advantage;
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to lead a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal;
- Excellent skills in Industry and Product Knowledge as well as Sales & Service Processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a good command of verbal and written communication;
- Proficient skills in compliance, legislation, policies and procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Excellent skills in Record Management;
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Customer Focus
- Building Relationship
- Planning & Organising
Have a sound understanding and application of BSP Life's Values.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organisation and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Applications including detailed CVs with referees should be marked addressed as follows:-
"Business Relationship Manager"
The Head of Human Resources
BSP Life (Fiji) Limited
Level 7 BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 13 August 2019