General Manager Distribution and Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic individual with exceptional leadership and management experience to lead our Distribution and Marketing team.
As General Manager Distribution and Marketing you will report to the Managing Director and be part of the Executive Management Team, with overall responsibility for the Sales, Distribution and Marketing functions of BSP Life.
Your leadership, strategic thinking, and marketing skills are required to lead 150 Insurance Advisors, manage relationships with Brokers and corporate customers to achieve business and strategic plan targets and maintain the leadership position of BSP Life's brand.
As this is an Executive role and a unique career progression opportunity, it is essential that you also have the following:
- Extensive understanding of local and international financial services markets, products, risks, market environment and competitor positioning;
- 5+ years' experience being responsible for a Sales and/or Marketing division or a similar executive role in a corporate organisation;
- Proven leadership, people management and team development skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer centric outcomes;
- Experience in or exposure to Process Excellence;
- A degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields from a reputable university.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
BSP Life (Fiji) Limited
Level 7 BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag
Applications may also be emailed to MDBSPLife@bsplife.com.fj
Applications close at 4pm on Friday, 26 October 2018. For further information, please contact Martina Rounds on telephone 3261774.