Are you in the medical profession and looking for a career in the Insurance Industry?
Are you interested in being part of the leading life and health insurance provider that cares for its customers, the community and our environment?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified personnel for the Graduate Trainee Underwriter/Claims Assessor position. The successful candidate will go through a training and mentoring development program under the supervision of the Chief Underwriter and will be part of the Underwriting or Benefits Management team based at Level 5, BSP Life Centre, Thomson Street, Suva.
To be successful, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate in Medicine or Diploma in Nursing with at least 5 years' experience in medical or related field.
- Be between the ages of 25 - 35.
- Have leadership qualities.
- Have confidence and strong sense of commitment towards achieving results.
- Be keen to learn and be open-minded in all aspects of learning.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Please forward your application, CV and transcripts (outlining grades and GPA) to the following address. Applications without transcripts will be not be considered.
"Graduate Trainee Underwriter/Claims Assessor"
The Head of Human Resources
BSP Life Fiji Limited
Level 7 BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4pm Friday 2nd November 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will receive notification.