Applications are invited from suitably qualified staff for the above position of Leasing Administrator reporting to the Head of Properties in the Investments and Properties Division located at Level 5, Dominion House, Suva.
To assist in the overall management of the Property portfolio through improvement in the management of leases and related initiatives to ensure the return on capital investment is adequate.
- Contribute to the function and operation of high performing teams.
- Maintain the relationship with tenants by the management of individual leases through transparent processes and attending to tenants' requests and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Facilitate and manage the leasing process including calling for expressions of interest, negotiating terms & conditions, rental management, lease renewals and exit processes.
- Regularly review all leases and rates to ensure that terms and condition are complied with.
- Negotiate, formalise and manage contracts.
- Consult and liaise with internal and external parties on specific works/projects or initiatives to ensure timeframes, costs and deadlines are achieved.
- Maintain compliance with legal and statutory requirements in relation to contract related issues.
- Provide timely reports on property performance.
- Monitor and administer budgetary expenditure.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualified with a Diploma or Degree in Land Management with minimum 3 years' of experience in property management of commercial and residential properties.
- Knowledge of building and property legislations such as Property Laws, OHS legislations and Public Health Act, consumer legislations, etc.
- Sound knowledge of the Fiji Building Code and By- Laws.
- Knowledge and experience in managing contracts.
- The ability to work under pressure and the discipline to work with minimum supervision and to strict deadlines.
- Good time management techniques, with proven planning and organising skills.
- Customer Focus
- Building Rapport
- Communication (v)
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Applications including detailed CVs and transcripts should be marked addressed as follows:-
The Head of Human Resources
BSP Life (Fiji) Limited
Level 7BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 8th June 2018.