BSP Life provides excellent career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages and is committed to continuous training and development of staff.
If you feel it is time for a new and exciting challenge and have a desire to grow and assume an executive position, come join BSP Life.
We are looking for a dedicated, focused and experienced:
MANAGER STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the above position reporting to the Managing Director and based at Level 7 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
The key purpose of the role is to support the Managing Director in the planning and execution of the key Operational and Strategic Imperatives for BSP Life and Group of companies as contained in the BSP Life and BSP Group Strategic Plans
- Support the Managing Director and members of EXCO in the formulation and documentation of the annual strategic and business plans.
- Work alongside the EXCO members in the planning, oversight and reporting of the operational and strategic imperatives as contained in the business plans.
- Responsible for the monitoring of business plans actions and prompt progress reporting against plans.
- Responsible for the planning, management of project plans and execution of detail actions necessary for the achievement of the approved strategic imperatives contained in both BSP Life and in BSP Group's mandated initiatives where Fiji inputs and deliverables are required.
- Identify internal resources and recommend Consultants and work with appointed consultants/resources in the provision of information and drive deliverables of consultants/resources that are engaged in the various projects undertaken to achieve strategic imperatives.
- Responsible for completion of any Group reporting/Group Board reporting requirements and local Board reporting that may be required of the Managing Director's office.
- Assist the Managing Director in the management of departments under Managing Director responsibility when required as reporting lines shift as a result of key strategic projects being undertaken.
- Any other duties that may be required by or delegated by the Managing Director from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics and/or Commerce with 5-10 years relevant practical experience in preparing financial reports to International Accounting standards and Companies Act and Management;
- Excellent economy and business analytical skills;
- Proficient in Oral & Written English;
- Proficient in General/Desktop Microsoft Applications.
- Intermediate technical skills in Risk Management.
- Intermediate technical Skills in Negotiations
- Intermediate Technical Skills in Industry Knowledge
This is a demanding yet satisfying senior management role within a growing organization and an appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Applications including detailed CVs should be marked addressed as follows:-
"Manager Strategy and Business Development"
The Managing Director
BSP Life (Fiji) Limited
Level 7 BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag
Applications may also be emailed to MDBSPLife@bsplife.com.fj
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 6 July 2018