We understand the trauma patients and loved ones go through when sickness or accidents happen. We’ve designed our Health plans to be able to assist you when you need us most.Health Insurance | BSP Life
Senior Projects Coordinator
Monitor property development and construction works in the Western Division to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the contract documents, adhere to the programme, and comply with recognised industry standards.
- Ensure that development works are carried out in strict accordance with the contract drawings, specifications and project timeline.
- Inspect and take measurements and samples to ensure that the materials meet the minimum specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain detailed daily site records of activities carried out, number of skilled and unskilled workers, material delivery, visitors and inspectors, weather and details of significant events.
- Witness tests required by the contract.
- Enforce OHS requirements on site.
- Inform Project Team and consultant of non-conforming works.
- Submit weekly reports of onsite activities.
- Advise the Project Team and Contractor of issues that could affect the quality, project timeline and budget.
- Attend to other BSP Life property matters in the Western Division.
- Provide information on developments (proposed and work in progress) in the Western Division.
- Represent BSP Life in stakeholder meetings and events.
- Assist in the coordination of master planning activities and development application.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma qualification in a building or construction related discipline.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound understanding of construction industry practice, OHS and building code requirements.
- Sound understanding of construction scheduling and resource planning.
- Good knowledge of construction task management and critical path
- Proficient skills in risk management and negotiation.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation drawings and specifications and raise concerns on unresolved or improper mitigations.
- Thorough understanding of applicable quality standards and has ‘keen eye for details’.
- Proficient in contract administration.
- Over 15 years’ experience in the local Building and Construction Industry in the areas of civil works, building construction and building services.
- Customer “Centricity”
- Quality Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Commercial Awareness
- Commitment to Learning
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 19 March 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.